-Pasture renovation by dethatching dead growth and breaking up heavy residue and straw to eliminate plugging of cultivation tools.
– Herbicide incorporation as it levels the ground and seals herbicide in for maximum killing action
– One-pass applications of herbicides when used behind your disc or field cultivator
– Works in fertilizer, manure or lime to both spread and maximize effectiveness
– Covers broadcasted seed for effective incorporation and excellent coverage to maximize germination
– Root aeration by breaking up clods and smoothing out cultivated ground
– Scarifies hay and pasture land by loosening crusted surface to stimulate new growth, prepare soil for seeding, and allow better moisture penetration
– Ring maintenance, for smooth well prepared traction on ball diamonds, race tracks, dirt and gravel roads, rodeo arenas, and more
– Grass and turf maintenance for dethatching, aerating, and seeding parks, golf courses, playing fields, and more
– Self-cleaning action spreads straw and heavy trash without plugging
-Chain Harrows cover the ground better than any other type available.
-Maximum number of tillage points (120 per 4′ section)
-The flexible design of the Harrow lets the unit hug ground contours regardless of terrain.
-The Harrow can be reversed for aggressive action pulled one way, or lighter action pulled the other way.
Pull Type Drag Harrows
– Available in 4′, 6′, 8′, 10′, 12′, & 14′
-Can be pulled by anything
3 Point Hitch Drag Harrows
– Available in 6′, 8′, 10′, 12′, & 14”
Hydraulic Fold Drag Harrows
-16′, 18′, 20′, 22′, 24′, 26′, 28′, 30′, 32′, 34′, 36′, 38′, 40′, & 42′
-Standard Tongue: 17′ 4ʺ Long
– Adjustable Tongue Clevis
– Hose Tip Holder
– Extra Tongue Jack Mount
– Manual Storage Canister
-Can be pulled behind tractors, Jeeps, and pickups
Call for more information and pricing!