– 3pt hitch and pull behind options
– 18-60 hp requirements
– Highly versatile tool designed for a variety of arena surfaces and soil prep for seed beds
– scarifier shanks break up hard ground and can be equipped with a number of accessories to meet individual requirements.
– designed to renovate and condition horse arenas and tracks in a single pass.
– produces a firm, yet giving surface that provides the most secure footing for your horses.
Available in 4′, 5′, 6′, 7′ & 8′ sizes.
– standard unit is equipped with two rows of S-tine shanks with reversible points that loosen and cultivate the soil, an adjustable pipe leveler for leveling the soil, and a 12″ diameter pipe roller to gauge the depth and pack the soil to provide a uniform finish.
– Quick Hitch compatible Category 1, 3-point hitch on 4′, 5′, 6′ & 7′; Category 1 & 2 on 8′ Adjustable 12” rear pipe roller 4” diameter adjustable leveling bar Two rows of heavy duty S-tines with reversible points Frame designed to accept scarifier shank kits
– 25-55 hp requirements
– ideal for horse arenas and racetrack applications.
– low-profile harrow that rotates in a crisscross fashion to provide complete harrow coverage. The unique turning action allows the arena harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward.
– available in 5′ & 6′ diameter models for tractors with Category 1, 3-point hitches.
-The heavy-duty five-spoke rings are constructed of 2″x 2″ tubing and equipped with 3/4″ x 8″ angled bolt-on replaceable spiked teeth to provide trash clearance.
– Quick Hitch compatible.
Call for more information and pricing!